- Let’s Make A Book! - Get in touch today about your project
- .design Marketing Kit - Marketing kit for the .design top level domain for Top Level Design, in Portland, Oregon
- Rethinking Paper and Ink - I co-created and designed Rethinking Paper & Ink and helped start the sustainable publishing revolution
- Stealing Time Magazine - I served as lead designer for Stealing Time Magazine, a literary magazine for parents
- Spirit Animal Icebreaker Cards - What's your Sales Sprit Animal? A set of ten cards for use in sales training icebreakers
- Jack Wray Postcard - Postcard & business card for a talented California painter
- Alana Ballon, Co-Founder and Director of Learning Programs and Business Development at Inqune
Janine’s incredible design work has driven interest from the investment community and new deals for our organization. Her ability to quickly learn and understand the needs we are addressing for clients has allowed us to create innovative assets and create an industry-recognized brand for our small organization.
She consistently executes deliverables on-time and exceeds our client expectations on every project. Clients regularly comment that the assets created make them feel they are presenting a big company feel on a small company budget.
- Andrew Merriam, Director of Business Development at Top Level Design
With Janine’s expert eye, we were able to create the most elegant and well thought-out marketing kit that our little industry has ever seen. The compliments do not cease to come in and I gladly take them on Janine’s behalf. Her skill-set is unique and powerful, and I know that I will continue to work with her as we need both digital and physical sheets and info packets.
- Katie Proctor, Co-Founder and Director of Projects, Resources, and Quality at Inqune
Getting to work with Janine Winters on Stealing Time Magazine and on Inqune projects has been a continuing source of joy in my life over the past several years. She is so talented, so smart, and so delightfully deadline-oriented. If you have a project, from a postcard to a monograph, that needs to be designed to look good and make sense — call Janine. You won’t regret it.
- Dennis Stovall, Publisher at Ooligan Press & Program Director of Book Publishing Master’s Program, PSU (retired)
Janine is talented, intelligent, and well organized. She’s a great collaborator, always supportive of others, but she also demonstrates initiative and leadership in all her work. She writes well. She thinks well. And she has a sense of humor.
- Jack Wray, California Painter
These were for my first showing of oil paintings and I had never designed cards and fliers before. I very much enjoyed the experience because she guided me through the process in a way that I always felt like I was in control of the design. In the end, she created just what I never knew I always wanted.
- Yeshaya Douglas Ballon, Co-Director of Yedidya Center for Jewish Spiritual Direction
In publishing my first book, I was fortunate to have Janine on my team. As an art major and architect, I know just enough about graphics to be dangerous. Fortunately, Janine knows much, much more. With talent, a discerning eye, and a whole lot of patience, she provided the excellent design of my book from cover to cover. Moreover, it was a pleasure working with her every step of the way.